Thursday, July 9, 2009

edu3234 thesis statement

Today, July 9 2009, our class started at 3 pm. The lesson began when Miss Dzeelfa explained about thesis statement. Thesis Statement tells the readers how you will interpret the significance of the subject matter under discussion. It is useful as a road map for the paper, in other words, it tells the readers what to expect from the rest of the paper. I did understand Miss Dzeelfa’s explanation about thesis statement but I am still confused on how to write it. What should I start with and what information that I need to include to make the thesis statement a good one? Then, we practised by revising vague thesis statements. We need to discuss with our friends who sit around us on producing appropriate thesis statements. After the practice, I had clearer picture on how to make a clear thesis statement. After that, our class ended and I went back to my college.

No comments: