Friday, July 24, 2009

edu3234 thesis statemet for position paper

Last night, i worked on my position paper . I choose a short story by William Faulkner, 'A Rose for Emily". Actually, i don't like such a gloomy story which portrays the life of a fallen aristoctarac family. I love romantic story..hehe...Well, there's a long story happened before i picked up this story. I wanna avoid sexually-related topics and topics which are quite sensitive like racial and religious issues. So, here i am...cracking my brain to really understand the story... I'm even looked through my big red Oxford dictionary for the meanings of words which i'm unfamiliar with....haha...there's a long time ago since i opened up that dictionary...seriously, i think i need to do my very best in this assignment so i'm willing to invest time and energy to do it. Wish me luck..hehe

No comments: