Wednesday, September 9, 2009

edu3234- last day of postion paper's presentation

We presented our paper personally with Miss Dzeelfa. I am surprised when I noticed that only a few people came to her room to present it as i thought that a quarter of my classmates are supposed to present it today with me.However,that was not my real concern today since i spent the whole night last night to crack my brain to come out with a good position paper. Finally, I am satisfied with my work. I am also happy as I was able to present the three supporting points fluently today.
Hopefully, my written paper also would be as good as my power point presentation. Again, I will ensure that I commited with my assignments and produce a great works.

1 comment:

X3 said...

yes keep up the commitment in your work. your entries so far include relfection.

dz