Friday, August 7, 2009

edu3234 pyramus and thisbe

Today, July 14, we had so much fun during our class. Miss Dzeelfa asked us to come out with a dialogue for the scene P discovered that T died. Many groups doing excellent works by adding humour into the acting. Seeing Iskandar as a girl really made me laughed, he swayed his hand while walking and I cannot believe my eyes as I saw his hard calluses hands swayed. His movement also seemed awkward. Jolyne’s group performance is also great as its name says, ‘China 5’. It was named after Jackson 5. Still I am surprised with MJ’s influence towards my classmate although he died almost two weeks now.

My group was named after the virus H1N2, which begin to spread all over Malaysia. I did love the name, “H1N2, maybe it should be harmless virus which bring happiness to us. I truly impressed with everybody’s hard effort to produce a marvellous job during our tutorial. I also heard a classmate of mine said that she totally enjoyed this class. Hopefully this enjoyment continues throughout this semester. I am waiting for more surprises...

No comments: