Wednesday, April 2, 2008

how is it to be evaluated by others?

In my opinion, we need to make sure that we are well-prepared before we start doing simulated. Whenever I am ready to teach, I will fully concentrate on my teaching. I am also need to focus while teaching so that I will not make a lot of hesitation in my instructions. I feel that my students also will get irritated if the teacher makes a lot of mistakes while teaching. Being evaluated by students is a common situation for teachers. Students might think I am a good teacher if I manage to attract them to pay attention to my lesson. Having interesting materials can help me in teaching; however, I need to utilize those materials to the fullest to make sure that my students benefit them.

Other than that, I feel that I am still learning on how to teach properly in classrooms. I always observe my fellow friends’ simulated teaching to get new ideas that might works in classroom. Being evaluated by my classmates is actually a good strategy since I found out about my weaknesses while teaching. They will tell me about what I have done wrong. I also feel comfortable to listen to their advice as I know they have experienced the same while doing simulated teaching.

1 comment:

AiniRashid said...

i am totally agree with shazrina. when she said that we have to be well-prepared i order to teach our students, i think it is the only tink that we have to do in order to be a very good teacher.
teaching our own peer is not that easy as we for sure want to show oue best as they are going to evaluate us and in th same time, they are our students